Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day Success!

Welcome back, everyone. We had a terrific first day of school today! It was great to see all of the returning--and new--students walking the halls and attending classes today.

Among the many new happenings in the Duanesburg Middle School this year, one of them is this blog. One of my personal goals as the Middle School Principal this year is to communicate more with parents and students about all the fantastic things happening in our school and classrooms.

I've decided to take a 21st-century approach to reaching out to parents by using this blog as a way to keep people informed, to remind parents and students of important dates and school events, and announce other school-related information.

I, of course, can still be reached via the school voicemail system and through email, but I am hoping that my blog will keep everyone informed. Don't forget to check back again.